An ideal candidate for this position:
● Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners
● Has technical experience of payment processing including merchant acquiring
● Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory.
● Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities.
● Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
● Leverages the Payverse product and sales offering to maximize revenue growth and increase market share.
● Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
● Will be a leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
● Agrees that work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in payments platforms
● Has 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of payments platform sales experience.
● Will be able to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Payverse business.
● Has excellent Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
● Has Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
● Has a Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development.
● Has Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues.
● Will coordinate with other members of the company for any need that may arise
● Will become the trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers.
Qualifications and other Requirements:
● Travel will be required.
● Bachelor degree or equivalent.
● This position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts
● A PaaS Salesperson will be the lead to prospect and close sales lead for Payverse’s end to end proprietary platform
● Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Payverse Platform as a Service(PaaS) is Payverse’s modern proprietary platform that is the only solution payments companies need for their end to end processing needs.
Payverse offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business. At Payverse, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles.
Payverse is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law.